Real Estate Agent
An amazing opportunity to develop your sales talents and grow with the business. Benefits packages available.
Are you looking to reinvent yourself and put your destiny into your own hands? Have you ever thought of real estate for your new career? We offer a ‘business environment’ where everyone sets their own goals and works toward accomplishing them! Come work with the #1 Real Estate sales team in St. Louis!
We are looking for self-motivated and coachable individuals, who can learn and follow a system of success, and want to help people to find their next home.
We combine our technology, training, and mentoring with the best agents in the industry. You’ll have a team of support staff to assist you in growing your business, along with a set of powerful tools to streamline your workflow and give you a competitive advantage. Our compensation structure allows for higher earnings per agent.
- Develop your database of clients and work with them to create leads.
- Qualify clients’ needs and ability to purchase a home.
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Learn the technology provided to write contracts, manage leads and marketing your listings.
- Host open houses and other events
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Real Estate License in Missouri and/or Illinois is required. We can guide you on getting this accomplished.
- Real Estate Sales experience preferred, but we are willing to train and coach the right person.
- Customer Oriented and Consultative – Must always think about what is in the best interest of the client and provide the best experience possible.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills – This position involves a great deal of networking and developing a growing number of prospects and clients.
- Time Management and Organizational Skills – Must be able to plan out your day, adapt as things change, and manage the documentation required to close on a sale.
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge About the Local Community
- Enthusiasm for Learning
- Strong Work Ethic
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license, you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam.
REALTORS®, in their real estate employment practices, shall not discriminate against any person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran's status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category.
Our client will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
Email us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org