RockIt Careers has some stellar opportunities in a wide array of fields and industries. Find out what we currently have available in the descriptions below.
Even if we aren't hiring for something you're looking for today, we'd love to have a chance to meet with you to discuss your career goals. Simply email us at email@example.com along with your resume.
Our client is a St. Louis-based, nationally recognized law firm that focuses on estate planning, elder law, legacy planning, probate, and trust administration. They truly care for the people they serve and are looking for a legal assistant to support their growth. Because of this growth, there will be future professional growth opportunities!
- Collect, examine, and organize documentation for client files, and communicate with clients when there is missing information.
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents.
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, client files, and legal advice.
- Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and sending out bills, as well as resolving billing issues.
- Schedule meetings, client appointments, and court appointments
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney's calendar and making travel arrangements.
- Communicates and works directly with the firm’s clients
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associate degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant (preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department), legal assistant, or legal secretary. For the right person, they are willing to train!
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Good at taking direction and running with it.
- Interested in professional self-development and desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new Customer/Client Relations Management (CRM) systems, experience with CLIO or similar legal CRM preferred.
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and meet deadlines.
- This is a full-time position that will be at their office in Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 per year.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, and generous PTO/Holiday policy
- Culture: Fun, team-oriented, client-focused.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org